Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Javier Casas Rua


 Twitter  LinkedIn 

Partner at PwC



Websites:
pwc.com/ar



My passion in life, and how it connects to the theme of "The Power of Love and Compassion in Governance":

My passion in life is to transform leadership in organizations, governments and companies. During the last 5 years I have been analyzing the social behaviors and how the context of uncertainty has been affecting our life. Also I have performed different studies on the new generations of young people. How they connect with work. Which are their values. Where did they participate in politics.
What is a leader for them. Which attributes would leaders have. See Attached video.

In my role of Territory Senior Partner of PWC in Argentina I founded last year our school of business, where we want to develop new leaders for a new world. I have also been presenting this issues in business conferences in our country.

The last study we performed was dedicated to the social integration of young poor people who has a lack of economic, cultural and social capital. Here my idea is to develop social intelligence, one of the emotional intelligence pillars, in leaders. I wish to give awareness of our leadership responsibility for building bridges that facilitate those integration processes. See last investigation video.


Personal Quotes

"Building leaders for a new world where they inspire people."

 "…everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.”
- Victor Frankl

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment