Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Joan Cos

 Twitter   LinkedIn 

 Co-founder & Partner at Pinea3 Living Organizations





My passion in life, and how it connects to the theme of "The Power of Love and Compassion in Governance":

 I live life as an ongoing opportunity to explore, improve, give and love authentically. Time passing taught me that I am an avid explorer and learner. At the beginning of live I longed for things and places, then jobs and experiences. Later on, ideas and people gained momentum in my live. And at this current point of live I am very much fond of persons and spirit. 

But life is both Spirit and Matter and as a human I feel the need to be proficient in both sides. 

This is my challenge now: integrate business and heart, organization and humanity, performance and love, God and day-to-day nuisances.

My business project Pinea3 and my partners became a tool for this purpose, and our clients are the opportunities Life gives me to make the world a better place.  While transforming organizations to perform better we build and better places to work, more humane, more sustainable and with happier people managing them.

My 3 kids, wife and mother are my passion and my challenge too. Kite surfing, snow skiing and jogging are the sports that give me balance, health and fun.


Personal Quotes

“Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.” - Khalil Gibran
"Business grows when persons grow" - Joan Cos 
"When love beckons to you, follow him, Though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you yield to him, Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you." - Khalil Gibran

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment